**And the winner is…MIRIAM! I’ve sent an e-mail with directions on how to collect – if it was not received, please e-mail me at email@example.com.
In the four years that I’ve been blogging, I think I’ve entered about 500 Shabby Apple giveaways. You would think that I could win ONE of them, right?
Not so much. And in truth, it probably wasn’t 500… But still – a lot.
Someday, I’ll win a giveaway, but in the meantime I’m doing the next best thing. I’m hosting a Shabby Apple giveaway for a $50 store credit!
You could put that toward one of their fabulous dresses…
…or buy one or more of their many under $50 items…
Here is what you need to do to enter:
2. Leave me a comment telling me what you would buy with your $50 credit.
I’d say that it’s as easy as one-two-three, but this is just one-two which is way easier than one-two-three!
Other ways to get additional entries include:
1. Like The Big Piece of Cake on Facebook (finally set up a page and I’d love to move my likes into the double digits…I’ll like you back…)
2. Follow me on Twitter
3. Send a tweet about this giveaway
4. Tell your Facebook friends about the giveaway
5. Send an e-mail to friends about the giveaway
6. Buy a ticket to my Listen to Your Mother DC show (JUST KIDDING! – sort of)
And of course, let me know if there is anything else you think should qualify for another entry. If you can, leave a separate comment for each.
I’ll keep this open through April 1st and will announce a winner on April 2nd.
AND – even if you don’t win, you can get 10% off your order for the month of April with the following code: thebigpieceofcake10off